Learn to create, edit, and print Excel worksheets
Need to get going with Excel 2013 in a hurry? Here are the basic techniques you need to know to work with Excel spreadsheets on your desktop or Windows tablet. Nothing fancy just what's necessary to open and navigate Excel 2013, enter and edit data, format cells, add a header and footer, and print your worksheet. It's easy!
Open the book and find:
- Where to find things in the program window
- Tips for using Excel on a touchscreen device
- How to use AutoFill and Flash Fill
- Advice on entering formulas
- Steps for printing cool-looking reports
Greg Harvey, PhD, is President of Mind Over Media, an online media company. He has written all editions of Excel For Dummies, Excel All-in-One For Dummies, and Excel Workbook For Dummies.